Join Lucy around her kitchen table for a relaxed, fun, hands on workshop where you will make the most beautiful bunting with your chosen name appliqued across the triangles. Using organic and vintage fabrics Lucy will teach you the art of applique to create a treasured gift for a loved one. Chose from her slection of pre-cut triangles that she has carefully corodinated in colour and pattern or feel free to bring your own treasured fabrics and recieve £5 cash back on the day (providing Lucy feels they are suitable for the job)!
This isnt just any bunting, because you will use organic cotton wadding between your fabrics to create a quilted luxury look.
Your butning will be beautifully wrapped in recycled tissue paper, tied with organic hemp twine and presented in a recycled Kraft box it is the perfect gift to give, and made by your lovely self too! Come with a friend or come with an open heart to meet new friends and leave with the knowledge and skills to make more bunting for everyone!
This 3 hour afternoon workshop includes refreshments of organic or fresh homegrown herb tea, organic coffee, cake and a warm welcome! It runs from 1pm till around 4pm.
Make: Bespoke Named Bunting
- The workshop takes place at Lucy's home around her kitchen table
- All materials are provided unless you choose to bring your own fabrics and recieve £5 cash back
- Experienced and qualified teacher
- Plenty of one-to-one tuition in a small group
- Discounted pop up shop to purchase Lucy Litchfield goodies